Red Bank, NJ
Full Time/Part Time/Internship
We are currently looking for a Project Manager/Reporting Analyst who will be responsible for reporting and project management of advertising and content campaigns including analyzing a variety of metrics to better understand performance and success. This job will work with our affiliate, sales, marketing, and technology teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with a variety of data sources to monitor campaign performance across all platforms, distributing these highlights each week to sales, creative, and revenue teams
- Act as the main point of contact for campaign analytics and reporting
- Proactively offer optimization suggestions based on client KPIs and delivery needs
- Produce mid and end of campaign client-facing reports to help sales and creative team speak on the success of each program
- Provide monthly distribution strategy and planning for incoming campaigns
- Work with our Technology team on project management of marketing and reporting projects
- BA/BS preferred.
- Excellent communication and quantitative skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong Excel and Tableau experience
- Familiar with HTML, CMS, MySQL
- Familiar with Task Management (Asana) and basic programming knowledge
- Previous knowledge with analytics and data interpretation a plus
- Ability to multitask, handling a variety of different daily requirements
- Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills.
ProspeX Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.